Sunday, March 3, 2013

Oh, I love uni...

First week of uni is always amazing. People were friendly, staff were helpful, and lots of freebies around. After 4 years of struggling in uni, I am back to uni again as a newly enrolled student. But this time, I have no timetable... means that I don't have to get up at 6 for 8 o'clock lectures, and I have no more tutorials to do. Sounds cool!!

After orientation 
I was told that I am now a full time researcher. 
I have to take all responsibilities for my research.
I have to lead the project. 
I need to publish papers.
And, I have to go through frustration, exhaustion and irritation before I could get to the end of my degree.  

Yea, undoubtedly I have to accept that I have jumped into all these amazing business of research. Cheers to a whole new uni life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment