Monday, February 1, 2010

I can't avoid it, can I??

I hate formating... Believe me I really hate it... It's giving me nuts....
But, still I have to do it... can't avoid it since I'm paid to do it....

Haizzz, that's life...

I don't like reading text books, but exams made me to read them...
I don't like writing reports, but assessment made me to write them...
I don't like socializing, but the society made me to be socialized...
I don't like doing formating, but money made me to do it...
I don't like filling forms but reality made me to fill forms and forms for yearsssssssss...
I don't like this, and I don't like that, but still I'm doing all of them...

What can I say???

这一辈子我活得太不潇洒了... ...

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. *first post got spelling errors....*

    I know what u can said.

    "Nvm, i am not the only one who need to go through all these. there r lots more ppl doing same thing as i did."

    Come'on girl. This is life, felt forced to do something will make ur life harder. Why not telling urself,
    "when i done all these, i gonna take some small break and do something i enjoy?"

    Let this be a force that push u forward.
    Remember, u do have one thing u r not forced to receive.
    "Love and care from ur beloved family and friends"


    p/s: no one enjoy gasping for polluted air, yet no one can stop breathing if they want to live. =)

    ReplyDelete