Thursday, January 7, 2010

2010 To-Do-List

1. Loss weight... at least 3 kilos... and keep fit
2. Master my guitar... learn at least 10 songs... and hopefully can create my own....
3. Master cooking skills... master at least 10 more main dishes... and at least 5 more desserts.
4. Get more involved in voluntary work... join at least 12 events... and make more friends
5. Be more sociable... Spend time with different people... Don't just stick to certain groups... spend time with at least 4 different groups per month.
6. Maintain at least distinction average in all my unit of study...
7. Get more involved in engineering... attend more engineering events... for a start let's say 5 at least...
8. Produce more writings... at least 30 completed work....
9. Get involve in sports... I know this is kinda hard for me... but I'll certainly make it... so for a start, let's say 2 sports....
10. Be a brighter, smarter, prettier, healthier, cheerful and likable person...

No comments:

Post a Comment