Saturday, January 9, 2010

What an unbelievable day......

Saturday 10.00 am (NSW time)
I woke up and read the recipe of ang koo kueh... I told myself I'm going to make ang koo today... Then, I made myself a cup of hot milo with two Sao biscuits in it.... Climbing back into my sweet little bed... picking up a book and started to read. Just after I finished two pages, there come my cell phone ringing....

"Hey, fly up to Brisbane today and stay with us for another week... You can go back to Sydney with us next weekends...." ... A phone call from my auntie....

"Erm.... Erm... today??? you mean now??? Let me think first..."

"Don't think too much... Go get an air ticket... "

"Erm... o....k....a....y...."

10.45 am
Searching for air ticket....

11.00 am
Bought the ticket....
Check-in....
Packing....
Lunch...

1.45 pm
Off to airport

2.45 pm
Boarding

3.30 pm (Queensland time)
Landed in Brisbane airport...
and now here I am.... in Brisbane.... Can't believe it.....

2 comments:

  1. hey baby girl,
    how come i never get to go to brissy with you? =(

    Make sure u're in sydney when i'm there okay.
    I am missing you already.

    ReplyDelete
  2. definitely dear... I'll be in Sydney
    Remember to try the taufu hua in Sunnybank when you come to Brisbane.. It's really really nice...
    I think the shop is called smth yuan yuan...

    See you in Sydney!!

    ReplyDelete